5 Ways To Avoid The Chance Of Actually Receiving A Ticket When You Are Pulled Over

Posted on: 22 April 2015

Getting pulled over is never fun. However, the way that you handle it can help determine whether or not you actually receive a ticket or a warning. Try to keep in mind that officers don't enjoy pulling people over either since they never know what kind of person they could be dealing with. If you keep this in mind, you can reduce the urge to become argumentative with the officer. Here are five other ways you can avoid the chance of actually receiving a ticket:
[Read More]

Filing For Bankruptcy? Topics To Discuss With A Bankruptcy Attorney

Posted on: 14 April 2015

When you find yourself in a negative financial situation you just cannot seem to get yourself out of, you begin to consider the possibility of filing for bankruptcy. After all, you probably are under the impression that bankruptcy will solve all of your financial woes and get you solvent once again. However, this may not always be the case, and for some people, filing for bankruptcy just isn't the answer. To find out what is best in your case, there are certain topics that you should sit down and discuss with a chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney.
[Read More]

Three Things To Know About Survival Actions

Posted on: 3 April 2015

In a wrongful death case, you may be able to recover personal injury damages on behalf of the decedent. These are damages that the decedent would have sought if he or she was present, and since he or she isn't there, you (personal representative of the decedent) do it for him or her. They are known as survival actions since they "survive" the person who was injured. Damages for survival actions include the pain and suffering as well as economic losses that the decedent suffered between his or her injury and the time he or she died.
[Read More]

Want To Get Married To Someone Who Isn't An American Citizen? Hire A Lawyer Fast

Posted on: 24 March 2015

You have fallen in love with someone who lives in another country, and you want to get married, but how do they get a green card? You will first need to have them apply for a travel visa, so they can stay in the country long enough for you to get married. You may need the help of a lawyer such as Ahmad Law Office PLLC. An immigration lawyer is an expert and can make sure all of the paperwork gets processed before your big day.
[Read More]